Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What Season is it anyway?

We got another 6 inches of snow this week and school was called off on Monday. It has been such a long winter. All the snow was almost gone and I had been left with a mud hole for a yard. (No kidding I have gotten stuck more than once) then it goes and snows again and we have to go through the melting process once more!!! YUCK!!! We definately need to get a few loads of gravel here soon. Since buying our country home a couple years ago I have dreaded Spring and the muddy season! The kids manage to track it into the house and my entry way is driving me crazy right now. I just give up on keeping it clean until the mud goes away!

The dog is full of mud, the kids, the car, the sidewalk..........You name it, it's covered.

No comments: